Nature holds a lot of gifts and solutions for humans, and sometimes, one of the biggest problem a lot of people have in the bedroom department can be fixed by simply eating the right things. Sexologist, Dr Vijay Singhal explains the concept of foods for s*x and how they can improve the libido. “Any healthy food is good for s*x. However, there are certain items that are particularly beneficial; here is a list of top fruits that can boost your libido considerably, and of course, your bedroom confidence:
1. Strawberries and raspberries: The seeds of these fruits are loaded with zinc which is essential for s*x for both, men and women. If women have high levels of zinc their bodies find it easier to prepare for s*x. In men, zinc controls the testosterone level which is responsible for producing sp3rm. It is important that men load up on zinc as their zinc levels reduces during inter.c0urse.
2. Avocados: Folic acid and vitamin B6 are both necessary for a healthy s*x drive. Folic acid pumps the body with energy, while vitamin B6 stabilises the hormones.
3. Watermelon: Watermelon improves your erection and increases your libido. They also contain citrulline which releases amino acids and arginine in the body. Arginine is responsible for vascular health.
4. Almonds: Almonds contain arginine which improves circulation and relaxes blood vessels. This amino acid found in almonds helps you maintain an erection.
5. Walnuts: Walnuts improve the quality of sp3rm. It is known to improve the shape, movement and vitality of the sperm. Include walnuts in your diet to improve fertility.
6. Peaches: Vitamin C present in peaches improves sperm count and the quality of the sperm. Peaches contain high levels of vitamin C that is great for reducing infertility.