Every woman wants to have perfectly shaped bre.asts throughout her life. Sadly, this is not possible in most cases. Bre.ast sagging is a natural process that happens with age wherein the bre.asts lose their suppleness and elasticity.
Though saggy bre.asts usually start happening after a woman reaches 40, it can occur earlier. Apart from age, other factors that cause sagging bre.asts include bre.astfeeding, pregnancy, menopause, rapid weight loss or gain, strenuous exercise, nutritional deficiencies and wearing a poorly fitting bra.
Some diseases like breast cancer or respiratory conditions like tuberculosis can also cause bre.asts to sag. Also, excessive consumption of nicotine, alcohol and carbonated beverages can contribute to the problem.
Bre.asts do not contain muscles, they are made of fat, connective tissues and milk-producing glands, and they need proper care to keep them in good shape.
Here are what you need to do
- Those with saggy bre.asts must incorporate exercise in their daily routine. Exercises that target bre.ast tissues and pectoral muscles around the chest can help a lot to add firmness. Some exercises that can effectively lift up and firm sagging bre.asts are– chest presses and pulls, arm raises, round-about push-ups, and dumbbell flyes. Note: Always wear a supportive or sports bra while exercising.
- Ice massage is also considered very effective to regain firmness in sagging bre.asts and uplift them. The cold temperature will cause the tissues to contract, in turn, making the bre.asts appear firmer and more lifted. Take 2 ice cubes and massage them in circular motions around each of your breasts for 1 minute only. Dry the bre.asts with a soft towel and immediately put on a proper fitting bra. Stay in a reclining position for 30 minutes. Do this at regular intervals throughout the day. Note: Do not expose your bre.asts to ice for more than 1 minute at a time as it can cause numbness.
- Massaging your breasts with olive oil mixed with dusting powder is an excellent technique to firm sagging breasts. Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that can reverse the damage caused by free radicals and prevent sagging breasts. Plus, it will help improve the skin tone and texture. Put some olive oil mixed in mentholated powder onto your palms and rub them together to generate heat. Rub your palms over your breasts in an upward motion. Massage gently for about 15 minutes to increase blood flow and stimulate cell repair. Follow this remedy at least 4 or 5 times per week. You can also use almond, argan, avocado or jojoba oil to massage your breasts.
- Cucumber and Egg Yolk. Another excellent remedy for lifting the breasts is a mask prepared from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber has natural skin-toning properties and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins that can help treat sagging breasts. Puree 1 small cucumber in a blender. Mix in 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream to get a paste. Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Wash it off thoroughly with cold water. Use this mask once a week to firm and strengthen the breast tissues.
- Egg white is also good for sagging breasts due to its astringent and skin-nourishing properties. The hydro lipids present in egg white helps lift loose skin around your breasts.Beat 1 egg white until you get a foamy texture. Apply this onto your breasts and allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Wash it off with cucumber or onion juice and then with cold water.You can also prepare a breast mask by mixing 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon each of plain yogurt and honey. Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.Follow either of these remedies once a week to enjoy firm breasts.
- Aloe vera has natural skin-tightening properties that can help get rid of sagging breasts. The antioxidants in aloe vera prevents damage caused by free radicals and help firm sagging breasts. Apply aloe vera gel onto your breasts and massage gently in a circular motion for 10 minutes. Allow it to sit for another 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Repeat this remedy 4 or 5 times a week to get effective results. You can also prepare a mixture of 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon each of mayonnaise and honey. Apply this onto your breasts and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse it off first with warm water and then use cold water. Do this once a week
- Rhassoul clay is a natural skin-firming ingredient. It contains minerals like silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and sodium that helps to firm and tighten sagging skin, including breasts. Mix 2 tablespoons of Rhassoul clay in powder form with enough water to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste onto your breasts and allow it to dry. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this treatment once a week.