We all have been through that feeling when we see that someone special and our stomach is filled with thousand butterflies, or we literally skip a heart beat when we see them.
And no matter how lame their jokes are we always find it funny. However, there are many times, when we just don’t want to accept that we are falling madly, deeply and truly in love with this person. So if you are still confused and looking for signs which will make you realise this wonderful feeling, then we list down some pointers for you which will help you to understand your feelings much better.
1. Phone is your new companion: How often do you eagerly wait for someone to respond to your messages, mails or call you back if they have missed your call? If there is someone your life, whose call, message or simply a text lightens up your day and thus making your phone your constant companion in every situation, then this is a clear sign that you are falling for this someone special.
2. You just can’t stop blushing: When suddenly you just cannot contain your happiness, and are smiling for absolutely no reasons, then this is a sure sign of you falling in love with that special someone. You just can’t stop blushing; be it in their presence or even in their absence you smile and blush thinking about the happy times you have spent with them.
3. You take a little extra time to dress: While there’s nothing wrong in taking a little extra time to dress up and look your best, you are always extra careful of looking perfect and smelling divine whenever you are about to meet them. While normally you may not give that much attention to your dressing, when you are about to meet them, you make sure that nothing goes wrong when you dressing up to meet that one person.
4. Take special interest: You mentally and physically start taking notes of their smallest likes, dislikes and interest. Though this may sound a little weird, but it doesn’t sound that weird when you are in love. You make sure that you know about their interests as that you will help you to add up those extra brownie points in your favour.
5. You look for signs: No matter whether you believe in the term signs – when you are in love looking for small signs and gestures become inevitable. You are constantly looking for signs and actions from them that may say that they too have fallen in love with you.
6. Re-reading old text messages: Though, this may sound the stupidest thing to do in the face of earth, to read and re-read old messages, it doesn’t seem that stupid when you re-reading a cute message that was sent to you by that special someone. You end up reading these messages in their absence so as you don’t miss them that much.
7. Their name cheers you up: The mere mention of their name cheers you up! No matter how much busy you are even if you hear their name in someone else’s conversation it instantly lights up your face and skips a heart beat.