Coke, is a carbonated soft drink produced by The Coca-Cola Company. Originally intended as a patent medicine, it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton and was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coca-Cola to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century. The drink’s name refers to two of its original ingredients, which were kola nuts (a source of caffeine) and coca leaves. The current formula of Coca-Cola remains a trade secret, although a variety of reported recipes and experimental recreations have been published.
What’s In It For You
-Reward and Recognition
-Dynamic working environment
-Diversity and inclusion
-Professional training and development
-Empowerment & Accountability
What We Are Looking For
-Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
-Always going the extra mile
-Brave in innovating and making change happen
-Open to learning and new experiences
-Passionate about achieving exceptional result
-A valuable team member
-Have an ethical approach to work
- Must have great interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with other employees
- Must possess highly functional sensory skills as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, hear, handle, or feel objects and controls.
- Physical capabilities to effectively use and operate various office equipments and machines as necessary
- Significant Stamina to stand, walk, move, climb, carry, bend, kneel, crawl, handle, push and pull for long hours.
- Applicant must be between 18 to 45 at the time of this application
- All application must be done online
- Application is free of charge
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.