Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest Brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946. In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house in the country.
Before applying the Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2017 (BATCH II), you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment Application Form 2017 – Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 20 years or more than 45 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
How To Apply
- Nigerian Breweries Plc accepts only one application for a position; submitting more than one entry may jeopardize or delay your chances of being considered for employment.
- Application is free of charge.
- Application is Online.