With annual sales in excess of $4B, Rexel USA is a market leader providing innovative and sustainable electrical supplies and energy solutions. Our strategy is simple – by helping our customers thrive, we thrive. We recognize that the energy industry is changing and Rexel’s business is changing with it. That’s why we’re looking for someone like you – a fresh thinking, innovator, and ground-breaker.
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate/Truck Driver to join our Gexpro Division in Mount Vernon, WA:
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
• Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
• Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
• Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
• Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
• Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS.
• Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
• Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
• Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
• Stocks incoming orders onto shelves.
• Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
• Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
• Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
• Makes deliveries as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• General knowledge of electrical products.
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
• Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Excellent attendance record required.
• Able to work overtime as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law