The M4-M5 Link Tunnels project is the final and most critical component of WestConnex, featuring twin tunnels between the New M4 at Haberfield and the New M5 at St Peters.
Lendlease Samsung Bouygues Joint Venture (LSBJV) has been selected to deliver the M4-M5 Link Tunnels.
Construction is expected to take four years to complete (completion expected 2022) and will include:
- Construction of twin mainline tunnels (7.5 kilometres in length) that will generally accommodate 4 lanes of traffic in each direction
- Construction of multiple connecting tunnels that will lead to the future Rozelle Interchange and Iron Cove Link
- Construction of a Motorway Operations Complex at Campbell Road, St Peters
- Minor surface level tie-in works at the Wattle Street interchange.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Tunnel and Construction Workers qualified for the following positions:
- RH Operator
- Truck Driver
- Loader/Excavator Operator
- General yard crew and labourers.