Key Documents You Need To Apply Canada Permanent Residency Visa
Are you planning to live and work in Canada as an immigrant? Here are some key documents you need to apply for Canada permanent residency visa. Apart from the benefits and advantages of Canadian PR, you must also know about the Canada PR process and the essential documents that are required as well.
The process of documentation is the fundamental part of the Immigration of Canadian Permanent Residency (PR). Like most, developed countries, the government of Canada is quite interested in their immigration process and documents. The ever-increasing rate of fraudulent activities has also forced the government to make their immigration process requirements strict.
Canada Permanent Residency Visa Documentation
The Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) ensure the strict compliance with immigration guidelines and rules. This account for the main reason why a good number of Canada PR application get rejected every year due to unsuitable documents or incomplete or false application. Only applications which are completed in all aspects and have genuine documents only get to be approved later on.
key documents you need to apply Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada?
The Canadian Express Entry Immigration System is the most common and fastest pathway to get Permanent Residency in Canada. Hence, you should focus on the express entry and documentation process. The required documents to apply Canada PR via express entry can be divided into two parts, i.e.
- Documents that required to create an online profile in Express Entry
- Documents required upon receipt of ITA (Invitation to Apply) through Express Entry
Documents required for the Express Entry Profile:
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) issued by the World Education Services (WES). This assessment is required in order to check the equivalency of your educational qualifications for Canada.
- Language Proficiency Skills in English or French. A scorecard from an accredited and approved body of the IELTS exam with at least a minimum CLB 7.
Upon being given these documents, you can create your Express Entry Profile.
Documents required after receiving the Invitation to Apply (ITA):
After you receive an invitation to Apply (ITA), you will be asked to submit the following documents.
- A complete application form that has to be filled after ITA with no errors;
- A police clearance certificate;
- Medical Certificate establishing your medical status;
- Every other document highlighted in your checklist given to you by your immigration consultant.
To submit an error-free application for the PR Process, you must get the needed help from an authentic and genuine immigration consultancy agency.