1. Don’t smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes. Chances of cancer is higher.
2. Don’t eat fruits immediately- immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1 hr before meal.
3. Don’t drink tea- Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
4. Don’t loosen your belt- Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
5. Don’t bathe- Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
6. Don’t walk about- This will cause the digestive system to be unabsorb well.
7. Don’t sleep immediately- This will cause indigestion and lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.