The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) is responsible for quality field marketing plans and execution of the Red Bull marketing mix in their region. Through leading and managing a team of a Brand Marketing Manager (BMM), Sports Marketing Manager (SMM), Culture Marketing Manager (CMM), the RMM drives the delivery of an effective consumer marketing plan to build our brand. The RMM is responsible for continuing to differentiate our brand and gain new consumers.
- LOCATION : Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- SCHEDULE : Full-time
- ORGANISATION : Red Bull North America
Areas that play to your strengths
(all the responsibilities we’ll trust you with)
Hire the right people to drive regional marketing initiatives
Manage direct reports towards annual regional business objectives
Enable a high-performing culture by focusing on individual, strengths-based development
Identify and train high potential employees for succession opportunities
Provide direct, consistent, and productive feedback in order to maintain quality performance
Provide on-going feedback to BU VP Marketing on BMM, SMM and CMM performance and region marketing activation
Create and maintain a culture that rewards relentless effort and exceptional execution in line with Red Bull’s values.
Manage expenses, budgetary authorization and other administrative responsibilities for direct reports.
DELIVER QUALITY EXECUTION
Responsible for the execution of sport, culture and brand marketing initiatives in the region
Ensure a ‘no compromise’ commitment to quality execution at region level across all facets of our marketing mix
Act as project manager for major regional projects as needed
FOSTER, IDENTIFY & SHARE MARKETING INNOVATION
Drive creativity and innovation within Region marketing teams that deliver fresh ideas, which differentiate our brand and increase consumption.
Share best practices through open communication, recaps & reports
CROSS FUNCTIONAL LEADERSHIP
Collaborate with regional sales leadership to ensure synergy on execution of initiatives and to maximize impact with region consumer.
Collaborate with Business Unit marketing leadership on the strategy, planning and execution of the marketing mix.
IDENTIFY TRENDS & INSIGHTS
Leverage consumer trends and insights to inform regional plans and up-level team’s strategic capabilities.
Establish a rich network in regional sports, culture and brand scenes to ensure we position the brand close to emerging trends and are able execute upon them quickly.
- 6+ years of experience in Consumer Marketing, preferably in a CPG environment
- Proven successes coaching, leading and influencing others in order to foster a collaborative and creative environment
- Successful management of direct reports and large budgets
- A mastery of traditional and non-traditional brand marketing strategies
- A working knowledge of marketing communications and storytelling with an emphasis on digital and social media
- The identification of trends and ability to turn insights into actions
- A talent for integrating creative and unique marketing solutions into existing and emerging consumer landscapes
- Leadership of collaborative projects from ideation through planning and execution
- An exceptional ability to write, present, and share ideas articulately