“I almost lost my girl; she put some piece of the plant leaf in the mouth! Her tongue swell immediately and she began to stifle! Here is this plant and you should keep it as a primary concern that there are other similar pruned plants with the same qualities, which are likewise toxic”
You must be very cautious when you live your child at home to be taken care of somebody else. You must give them instruction where they can play.
This plant can be found in many homes and workplaces but it is very risky to be kept. I almost lost my girl because of it. This plant is called “Dieffenbachia” and it is extremely toxic, it contains calcium oxalate.
A child can be dead from this plant within seconds and adults in around 15 minutes.
Maybe it is a decorative one, but this plant it certainly should be thrown out of your house.
In case you touch the plant, you must be careful not to touch your eyes! If you do that you can go blind!